Making a Payment
Patients are responsible for any amounts due related to co-pays, co-insurance, and/or deductibles, or for services not covered by their insurance plan. At the start of services, a credit card number must be put on file with authorization for charges to be made in the event of a delinquent account, or if you prefer services to be automatically billed to your account.
We accept payment via cash, personal checks, debit card, credit card (Visa and Mastercard), and PayPal.
If you wish to pay an outstanding balance, you may contact our billing specialist at BeaconPBH@gmail.com or by calling the main line at (904) 419-7792.
Or you may pay now, directly via PayPal by clicking on the ‘Pay Now’ link below!
We are currently considered ‘in network’ for the following insurance providers:
- Tricare Prime
- Tricare Standard
- Tricare Comprehensive Autism Care Demonstration (CACD) for Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Value Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- New Directions
- Mayo Medical
If you are using insurance, please check with your insurance company as to your portion of the fee (i.e. deductibles, co-pays, percentage covered) and any limitations in diagnoses and/or services covered. Many insurance companies may require an authorization prior to beginning treatment. Although we may assist in billing your insurance, you are responsible for knowing the limits of your insurance.
Clients have several options for payment of services, depending on insurance and client preference:
- If we are ‘in network’ with your insurance provider:
- We will submit claims directly to your insurance company to seek reimbursement and you will be responsible for any remaining co-pays, co-insurance, and/or deductible amounts. Please note that coverage varies by plan and insurance company–some insurances or plans allow certain diagnoses and procedures, while others do not. For this reason, it is extremely important that you understand the limits of your plan; we are happy to help explain some of the nuances if needed as well.
- If we are not ‘in network’ with your insurance provider:
- Clients may opt to be ‘self pay’ and pay ‘out of pocket’ for services at a reduced rate. Clients that choose this option can be provided with a ‘superbill’ for each service that they may submit to their insurance company to seek out possible reimbursement or payments applied to any ‘out of network’ deductible that they may have.
Alternative Funding Sources
If your child is a student in kindergarten through 12th grade with one of the following disabilities: autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, Spina bifida, Williams syndrome, or Intellectual Disability (severe cognitive impairment), or if he or she is deemed “high risk” due to developmental delays (and is not older than 5 years of age on September 1), then he or she may qualify for a special scholarship called the Personal Learning Scholarship Accounts (PLSA) through the Step Up For Students initiative! Funds from this scholarship can be applied to a variety of services and materials, including therapy. Click on the link to find out more!
We are an approved provider for the PLSA!