Beacon Pediatric Behavioral Health has immediate openings for talented Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) to join our team! As part of the position, the BCBA will:
• Provide direct ABA therapy to children with Autism and other developmental disorders in the clinic, home, school, and community settings
• Provide parent training and consultation to other professionals or educators
• Provide training and supervision to Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs)
• Conduct functional behavioral assessments/analyses
• Conduct verbal behavior/language assessments (VB-MAPP/ABLLS-R)
• Develop individualized treatment plans and monitor client progress towards goals
• Assist with administrative tasks and oversight of the ABA department (including ensuring compliance with insurance requirements for session notes, treatment plans, supervision, treatment authorizations, RBT requirements, etc.)
• Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
• Must have at least 1 year of experience providing ABA services to children
• Experience providing supervision and treatment plan development preferred
• Must be able to pass a Criminal History Background Check (CHBC)
• Preference may be given to individuals already credentialed as ‘in network’ providers for insurance
Independent contractor positions offer:
• Percentage-based compensation – we provide you with a percentage of the revenue your services generate and
you determine your income based on the amount you choose to work!
• Flexibility in schedule and autonomy – you determine when and how much you wish to work!
For immediate consideration please submit your resume and cover letter to Dr. Adrienne DeSantis at firstname.lastname@example.org.